Thursday, May 29, 2008

Two Weeks!!!!

Okay, so I know everyone is probably getting sick of my periodic count down, but wholy Cow, I'm not that far away! I may go over which will make my counting down pointless, but either way I'm getting closer! Wish me luck for a normal, healthy delivery. I'm really wanting to avoid another C-section if I can help it. The only thing is I have to go 100% on my own. No inductions! Yeah me. I need all the luck and crossed fingers I can get though. I hope all is well with everyone too, now that Summer break is here. Where did that time go?

10 comments:

Staci said...

You are so close! If you are up to it let's try to go to the park next week before that baby comes. I want to see your cute belly!

Christa said...

I hope things work out well for you! We can't wait to see another cute little girl!! Good Luck!

Carolyn said...

Hey girl I am exited for the count down and glad to know what's going on with you. I hope everything goes well.

Love ya

Tiffany said...

Good luck with everything! I can't believe you're only 2 weeks away! YAY!

Monaca said...

Hey, You made it to week 38! Isn't this the longest you've EVER been pregnant??? I'm crossing my fingers for you, and hope EVERYTHING goes great!

bryce and paige said...

I can't believe you are so close! Congratulations, We will definitely be praying for you. How exciting to be almost done! Feels like you were never pregnant, cause that's how long it has been since we've seen each other- how horrible, we need to do better. School is a ball and chain but we miss you guys.

Bree said...

YEAH!!!! Now... You are going to call me when anything changes, right? I am so excited for you that you are almost done! Baby Skylar (is that right?) is going to be such a cutie, I can't wait to meet her!!!

Kena said...

So exciting!! Did you have your first c-section? I hope it works out for you c-sections are NO fun!!

The King Family said...

2 weeks - wowsers! You look so good too. Good luck with everything.

Shondell said...

Congrates! And Good Luck! I know things will go well...your a super Mom and this little girs will be just a great as the other three!
Lots of Love!!!