Monday, June 2, 2008

Brinly's Dance Recital

So Saturday we spent the day taking Brinly to her rehearsal, recital and then the after party. I wish her class didn't seem so juvanile but then I also have to remember that she is only five! We got this new digital camera that we can take video with. It seemed to do a pretty good job considering it's really more for stills. Brinly did a great job! She has some pretty cute little friends that she has been in dance with for 2 & 1/2 years.

I think though that it is definitely time for an advancement. I'm looking into singing dance group that Brinly might enjoy. We'll see!
Brooklin and Madison can't seem to wait to start dance though. They'll be starting in the fall when they turn three.

9 comments:

Miriam H said...

Wow, Brinly looks so dang pretty. I sitting here with Peyton trying to ge him excited about his future hotty!

Bree said...

I have to say WOW too! Brinly is doing so well in dance, I think she was one of the better ones in the vidio (from what I was watching of the others, lol). Singing/dance classes would be way fun to watch! Holy Cow... You are on your "day" count down. what is it, 13 days to go now? I cant wait! You better call me the minute things change!!! (;

Meghan said...

Hey, I still want to find out the dance info, so that I can sign Rylee up! She would LOVE that. Also, we need to plan a play date. Rylee BEGS to play with the girls. How are you feeling?? If you want to send the girls over anyday- I am here all day everyday! Even if you have a few last minute errands to do for the baby- I really don't mind at all:)
Brinly looks so cute in her little dance costume! She is beautiful!
Okay, this is getting long, so just call me and send the girls over!

::dallas:: said...

oh my goodness she is soo cute!! your going to have to watch out for her when she gets older! No baby still?

The King Family said...

She is gorgeous - just wait til she gets older. Where do you take her for dance?

Carolyn said...

Way cute and I agree with Brianna, Brinly did seemed like she was leading at times. Good luck with the last of your pregnancy.

The Reed's said...

Hey Jana --

I stumbled over your blog; I can't believe it. You look great and your girls are so sweet. And #4 on the way, wow! Congratulations. I still work at the bank and miss those good old days with you and Steff. Keep in touch - reed8612@cox.net.

Danyelle

Rachel Garner said...

i love little girls in cute pink tutus! we will be doing the recital stuff this Saturday too. Hope you are good!

bryce and paige said...

Brinly is gorgeous, I can't wait till Lucy can take dance! So excited to know about your new baby, keep posting!