Tuesday, May 6, 2008

So Sorry!!!

So I'm super sorry I haven't kept my blog updated. I seem to think that I need pictures to give me an excuse to post but I know I don't. So for those of you who are wondering what's going on with my pregnancy, everything seems to be on the up and up so far. I am counting down the last five weeks. If everything stays good then we'll just be taking things as they happen. Does anyone have any suggestions how to get through the last five weeks a little quicker? Oh well, as long as I'm feeling good for the most part, I shouldn't be complaining.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Good luck with the last 5 weeks of pregnancy! I still had so much to do to get ready, that the last few weeks went by fast...well, depending on the day! :) Good luck!! Can't wait to see pics of the new little one!

Staci said...

Only five weeks left? That is crazy! That flew by for me:) Hang in there! There is always castor oil and all of that fun stuff that people try, but from my own experience I have learned to just let nature take its course. You know all about it too. Early babies=NICU=crappy! I hope all goes well with the delivery. I am so glad to hear that things are still going good. Are you up for the park this week?

Bree said...

NOPE!!! The last 5 weeks go by the slowest! hahahahaha, good luck! see you tomorrow!
Whatever you do, DO NOT take the castor oil! It's nasty and it doesn't always work and it makes you misserable! Yes, I know... I also have tried just about every remidy, and they didn't work either! JUST ASK!!!