Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Skylar @ 1 week


You know, it's hard to believe that Skylar is already a week old. You carry them for what seems to be so long, waiting their arrival and all they do is don't quit growing once they're out. I am relishing in these few moments I have her at this size. This is my favorite stage. Even though it can be a lot of repeated work, I wish this little stage lasted a little longer. It definitely doesn't help when she came out almost 9 lbs either. We love her just the same and are glad that she is here and healthy.
So I'm not a professional here by any means but I had a little fun when I was alone for the weekend. Although, it's a little challenging to keep the baby in a position long enough to take a picture at the same time while she's slipping off the pillow that was propping her up and the back drop is sliding with her. We had great fun and atleast got a couple pics.

16 comments:

Carolyn said...

You could have fooled me. The pictures are great and she is just a doll. I would love to have just one.

A and L Stapley said...

SO CUTE! She has even changes since I saw her last wed. night... I'm glad to two of you enjoyed your weekend together!

Meghan said...

She is so cute! Man, seeing her makes me baby hungry! Boston is getting so big- almost walking- almost one! Man! She is precious!

Staci said...

I miss tiny babies!

Jake and Chantel said...

She is adorable!! OH man!. I can't wait to see her and hold her. Cute cute!!.

Bree said...

I absolutley love you blog page and Skylar is so stinken cute!!! I love it!!!

Miriam H said...

wow she is really big for one week, especially compared to the twins when they were that age. She doesn't really look like anyone yet as far as I can tell in the pictures. She is adorable though!

Staci said...

Anytime after this week should be great. I think we are going up North for the 4th, but other than that we will be around. Let me know what works for you. I can't believe you are already thinking about the park after you just a babe! You amaze me!

Shondell said...

Congrates!!! She is so beautiful! Enjoy every minute while you can they go way to fast! By the way, you're a pretty darn good photographer!

Kena said...

The time really does fly when you don't want it to. It makes me so sad everytime I look at my Lia and to think she's 7 months old already. Skylar is so darling I need to come visit her and you.

::dallas:: said...

pretty pretty! shes a keeper...

The King Family said...

She is adorable! How fun to have 4 cute little girls! You amaze me - you are just up and at is and full of energy. Good for you!

Katie said...

You are truly amazing at everything you do! Here is the link for the stroller I was telling you about. At Baby Express.com they have more colors- happy shopping. http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2535057

Alida B. said...

Hey Jana! Congrats on your new addition She is adorable :) I found your blog through Monaca's and thought I would leave a little comment and say Hello..long time no talk (since you had your 1st I think) Would you mind if I add you to my blog list? I'd love to stay in touch through blogging :)

Alida B. said...

Oh and btw you have the same CUTEST BLOG ON THE BLOCK background as me...great minds think alike I guess :)

Heather said...

Hi Jana, I saw your blog linked from Tiffany's. Your little family is gorgeous! Your baby is precious. I hope you are doing well. It's nice to see what friends from high school are doing!