Saturday, July 5, 2008

Tag, you're it!

TAGGED!!! This is a fun little tag where you share memories or thoughts about the people you blog with!
Rules of this Tag:
1. Answer the questions about the list of friends and/or family on your blog.
2. If you don’t have 18 names answer the question about the next name that you have not had a question for on your list.
3. Tag other people.

When did you first meet the 1st person on your list?

Belnaps-I met Annette when she came to a garage sale that I had at our house after we moved into our neighborhood. Annette came before they moved into their home. Now they're in our ward.

What do you like about the 3rd person on your list's blog?

Brienne- She is married to Brad's cousin Ryan and they live in Vegas. She is fun to visit with and she has three cute girls right around our girls age. Hannah and Brinly play together well.

What do you like best about the 5th and 6th people on your list?

Chantel-Well what's not to like about Chantel. She is my cute sister in-law. She and her husband Jake are fun to be around.
Christa-She is another one of Brad's cousins and is also fun to be around and visit with. We don't see them much but when we do we have a good time catching up.

How long have you known the 9th person on your list?

Denise-I have known Denise for about 8 years. She is Ryan's mom and Brad's first cousin. She always is full of life, energy and fun.

What impresses you about the 11th and 12th people on your list?

Staci- She is so organized and seems to have things all together. She always has great ideas for decorating, parties, and scrapbooking.
Erica- I went to highschool with Erica. Lately she has an impressive portfolio of Photography sessions she's done. Very nice!

What is a memory you have with the 16th person on your list?!

Julianne- She is our Bishops wife. She is and has always been so sweet to have Brinly over to play. Even a few years ago when I barely knew her so was willing to help occupy Brinly while I was going back and forth to the hospital when we had the girls and they were in the NICU for a month. Thanks again for everything Julianne!

Say something nice about the 18th person on your list.

Shelly-First of all I have nothing bad to say about Shelly. She is always so friendly and is always asking how we are doing. She was sweet to go running with me, even though I was holding her back. She has a cute family and her kids are super sweet.
For all that didn’t get a number, I love you guys and am really glad you are in my life and that I can see your lives threw your blogs! (:dido

Tagging:

Everyone who views my blog!

7 comments:

Staci said...

Thanks for the sweet comment! Thursday or Friday should work great. Just let me know what day works best for you. I am excited!

Staci said...

Do you have any colors or specifics in mind already? I have 7 predesigned ones that are all pretty cute or we can start from scratch. Just wanted to get an idea of what you were picturing.

The King Family said...

You are so sweet, thanks for the nice comments. Hope you guys are doing well. Your 4 little girls are adorable. I am thinking that day we saw you in Target made Jace baby hungry. :) JK

Kamille said...

Hi there. Thanks for the address so I can put you in my blogs. Skylar looks good. I'm glad you had a good experience with her! Talk soon, okay?

Carolyn said...

Hey I was thinking of you and your dad today. I love you a ton and miss you guys. I am so lucky to be your cousin.

Monaca said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JANA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Just in case Brad doesn't sing for you :D

Joe and Julianne said...

Wow! Your comment made my day. THANKS!