Friday, October 10, 2008

Trip to Zion

I know this has been two weeks in the making, but cut me some slack. Four kids, YW lessons, scrapbook club, making costumes, canning, and whatever else, has been keeping me a little preoccupied. So here are some pics of a couple weekends ago from a family trip we took to East Zion. It was so much fun. We stayed in this beautiful cabin at this resort and just hung out really. Most of Brad's family was there. We scrapbooked, went four wheeling, played games, ate and chilled! I really need to work on getting my camera out before the end of the trip.


Here are Brad's parents and Grandma Great

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Of course you get some slack. Great job or any post at all. Wow what a productive woman.

Sarah said...

I love Zion! We didn't do any camping this year at all cause I was way too pregnant to want to be outside for anytime at all, much less sleep on the ground.

kellbell said...

Pam was telling that you guys went up there! DIdnt u fall in love with it? We need to go back....we will have to wait till it is warmer!

Taz-n-Family said...

Zion is one of our favorite places to be! Isn't it wonderful that it's so close?