Thursday, September 11, 2008

Swimming!




Last Saturday was one of the first weekends we have actually spent at home with nothing planned. It was nice to just chill (since I don't really know how to do that too well)! We decided to

go swimming down at Mom & Dad Stapley's house. The water was a little chilly but it felt nice to


cool off. Skylar wasn't quite sure what to think but she was a trooper like she always is. Brooklin, Madison, and Brinly just love going in and out and jumping off the Rock. Aaron and Lisa joined us for a little while too. Lisa was mostly behind the camera and it took Aaron a little while to get in cause the water was a little chilly at first.

5 comments:

Bree said...

hahahahha! Owen and I decided that while we live here in Vegas, we might as well go places and see what Vegas really has to offer. We found this descovery/museum on Monday night while walking doing the "tunnel" park of the old strip. We were trying to find a resturaunt off the strip and away from all the mess of people and thought we should go there. So we did the next day.

Kamille said...

Dude, moving in this week. Now we can invite you over for some rockin' times at the Brooks' house.

Miriam H said...

Hey sorry about the other day when we were texting. I was actually out to dinner with some people and put my phone down. I will call soon. THanks for the birthday wishes though. Happy birthday to the girls!! Skylar is getting so dang big! I find out next tuesday what i'm having. Pray!

Bree said...

My heart is still racing! lol Everytime I srart to get our of the tahoe now, I feel my heart race and then I DOUBLE check that everything is good! I'm a dork!! Hey, I ordered a bunch of stuff from Costco and they didn't charge me shipping, COOL hu!!(: I got that chest of costumes for Rylee for Christmas and I really love the colors. I'm kind of jealous that they dont fit me! lol Owen's flying to St. George I think Wednesday, did Brad tell you? What are you guys doing for confrence weekend? Owen wants me to fly to SLC, but I really am sick of flying already! My tahoe is in the shop and I don't know how long it will be in there for. EVERYTHING is broken on and in it! STUPID POS!!! Anyway, I'll let you go! Love ya

Sarah said...

Your family is so adorable!! I can't believe you have FOUR kids!!! Crazy!!!