Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The weekend

So this weekend was a little crazy for me. It all started with a Relief Society Visiting Teaching Conference our ward decided to put on. I was asked to sing in a group at it so off I went to that at 8:15am-10 am. Then I had to pick my kids up at my neighbors house cause they so graciously offered to watch the three older girls until I got home (Brad was working). I went to go pick the kids up and my sweet neighbor told me her husband had to take their oldest daughter to her tennis lessons and that I needed to hurry and pick the girls up, but when I got there as soon as I found that out, no one was home. Poor Iuri had taken his four kids and my three clear to Ivins to drop Aydia off. So I had to wait for him to get back so I could take Brinly out to her school carnival by 10:45am. He got back just in time for me to pick the girls up and drive out to her school which is about an 8 min. drive from home. ! Her Kindergarten class was performing a few little chants they had been learning. Then I needed to go volunteer at the bounce house booth for an hour. My wonderful mother & father-in-law showed up to watch Brinly and to help take the girls around for the hour that I had to be at the booth. Thank you, thank you again!They left and I took the kids around to a few more booths until I was worn out and Skylar had had it. We left around 2:30pm just in time to lay the girls down for a nap before our wards trunk-or-treat @ 6pm. Brad got home from work around 5:30pm and I was madly waking kids up and getting them all dressed up for the party. Good thing a little mascara isn't as challenging as all over face paint. The girls turned out really cute and thanks to Brad for getting Skylar ready while I finished with the girls.
After the party, we took the kids to pick up pizza, came home and ate, bathed the girls for church the next day & put them to bed. Phew!!! Then it was time to finish my lesson for YW! What a day!!

3 comments:

Jake and Chantel said...

Those are the cutest costumes!! The girls look so cute. :) happy halloween.!

Katie said...

wht a day is right! Sorry to make your confusion more confusing. I am so glad Brinly made it on time. Your girls were so cute and we lov you guys!

Katie said...

nice typos- oops