Friday, August 1, 2008

I am Cinderella, who are you?

You Are Cinderella!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

I found this quiz to be little interesting. I don't think it is totally accurate, but I'll take it since this is my girls favorite Princess. Good luck with your quiz!

3 comments:

Kamille said...

I need to make hair things. You up for it?? I hadn't really thought about cute hair until you mentioned something about it the other day. I'm ready to think about it. Call me if you have a sec.

bryce and paige said...

I took that quiz a few months ago and I'm Cinderella too. How fun!

Carolyn said...

Jana, if you would like to view my new blog just email at clgraham79@yahoo.com. It has some pictures of my new nephew on it.