Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Stapley Family reunion

So I know this is a little late but I thought I should post some pictures I took of the Stapley/Elmer Reunion.


DeLayna put together a cute little "fairy hunt" and story time for the kids to go on with some of the moms.




Here are some of the boys at the small shotgun shoot we had. It gets pretty intense over there.

I guess these two were worn out from the long day! Aah, cute!
Thanks Elmer/Gray/Barr family for putting the reunion together. We appreciated the hard work you put into it! We had so much fun! Thanks again!!!

5 comments:

Shondell said...

Jana, just has a minute for a quick "Hello"! Looks like your having fun with those beautiful girls! Bet you can't wait for school to start! When we ever get an extra minute in life lets scrapebook....See ya soon!

Carolyn said...

Skylar is already getting so big. Brinly looks so much like you. Have a great day.

The King Family said...

That looks so fun and yes, Skylar is getting big so fast. Time for another one, I say. :0)

Miriam H said...

Hey Jana, your girls are so pretty. Brinley is really getting gorgeous! It was fun seeing you guys on the blessing day!

Bree said...

Sound like you guys had a lot of fun. Thanks again for the pushing me into reading those books. I REALLY loved them and can't wait for the 4th one! Skylar is still looking more and more like you these days. (: Anyway, love ya and I'll ttyl