Monday, July 28, 2008

Skylar's Blessing

We blessed Skylar this weekend and now that it's over I feel like a lot of added stress has been lifted. Aahhh! The weekend was nice. Our yard got finished just in time (thanks to our neighbor James Dotson). Brianna strolled in town by Sat. afternoon and ran last minute errands with me before Sunday. Elicia and Kris and their two kids showed up that night, and my mom, dad and two of my other sisters (Sierra and Shawna) came but got in town just before they had to be to Tuacahn to watch Les Miserables (which I heard is wonderful and we need to go see it)! We had church at 9am on Sunday, and had a great turn out with family and friends (thanks for all the support)! Brad gave an absolutely beautiful and sweet blessing to Skylar. Don't tell any one, but I love when Brad shows his sensitive side. It makes me love him even more. Thanks hun for that wonderful blessing you gave our fourth little girl. We had lots of people at our home for a luncheon. I am so glad that Chantel and Jake were also able to make it down, as well as everyone else who made it that I have not mentioned.

6 comments:

Vhari said...

Wow Jana! She is so pretty! What a gorgeous baby and she looked so sweet for her blessing day. You look like you have a beautiful house too. I'm so happy for you.

Shannon Allen said...

We are so sorry we didnt make it down for the blessing. We thought about you guys alot and I'm glad all went well. Skylar is beautiful! We love you guys!

Carolyn said...

So neat. I loved the outfits the girls had on for the 4th and 24th. The bows were darling as usual.

Tiffany said...

I love the new pics of your girl's on the side of your blog! Skylar's dress is beautiful! I'm glad you had a fun day!

Alida B. said...

Just beautiful! Skylar is incredibly adorable and looke like a little angel in her blessing dress. Congrats on such a wonderful day! :)

Monica said...

What an angel! We are so happy for your family. Girls rock! We love you guys.