Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Where have I been?!!!!

I know you are all probably wondering if we fell off the face of the earth and well I wish I could say that so then maybe I could have a better excuse as to why on earth we haven't posted in quite some time! Need I say more? For me time has been going by so quickly that I hardly have enough time in a day to get things done! Easter came and went, and now May is already a week over! Brinly graduates from Kindergarten this coming Monday! (I didn't know that it was such a big deal to graduate Kindergarten until now!) One year down how many more to go?! The summer schedule is quickly getting filled up with annual events. Here are some pics of the past month:
Starting with traditional egg decorating
The Egg Hunt on Saturday in Grandma and Papa's backyard


Then Easter morning

9 comments:

Melanie and Curtis said...

It is great to see where you have been! What sweet little girls you have. I love their pink and brown dresses and Skylar's pink flower. What a doll!

Josie said...

Well I am glad you are back! Cute pictures. I loved the girls easter dresses. You always have them looking so darling!

Tonya said...

Cute and fun! Glad you've come back to us!

Kara said...

Your girls are too cute! I loved their Easter dresses (Shay has that dress, but it doesn't fit anymore.) :( They always look so beautiful, just like their mom. Welcome back!

Kamille said...

Cute dresses for Easter. I'm a bad mom because I didn't dye eggs this year. I just let Grandma take them and do it while I went to work. They enjoyed the indoor hunt before church, though. I'm so glad you've returned from the edge of the Earth.

kanddgregory said...

your family is absolutely precious! What a bunch of beautiful girls. You dress them so cute! Can't wait to see them.

Lyndsi said...

Oh Jana, you are such a sweet mom! Your girls are so beautiful - I can't believe how quickly little Skylar has grown. The pictures are all so cute! Glad to have you back!

Bree said...

about stinken time!!! lol
Brad-I should have, but then I would have to put that for just about all the mom's on my list! (;

Alida B. said...

Thanks for the update...your daughters are beautiful! :)