Monday, May 18, 2009

Brinly graduated!

So Brinly Graduated from Kindergarten last Monday! She still has school through this coming Friday but they actually did the whole cap and gown thing and a diploma. Kind of silly if you ask me but the teachers wanted us as parents to make the day a big deal! I guess it will hopefully give them that much more motivation to do well in school so they can look forward to graduating high school and so on! It was fun! Congrats Brinly for doing so well this year! Keep up the great reading!

Here is Brinly and her Grandma


This is Brinly's 6th grade buddy, Suzie, that comes and reads with her and does little projects with her.

This is the Principal Mrs. Trombetti and Brinly's teacher Miss Catlett!

6 comments:

Melanie and Curtis said...

Congrats Brinly..you are such a cute girl..you look so beautiful in blue!

Joe and Julianne said...

yeah for the class of 2021! Good job Brinly!

Lyndsi said...

Way to go, Brinly!! What a great student you are, and so cute in your graduation gown!

The Hansen Family said...

Hey, I just found you guys through Shannon's blog. What a cutie she is! I felt the same way about Kindergarten Graduation as you, but I think it will be funny to compare those pictures with their actual Graduation Pictures.

Kamille said...

Congrats Brinly. Have you loved GW Academy? I don't think any of my kids are accelerated enough for it, but I'm just wondering.

Josie said...

What a cutie! Love that girl. This year has flown by!

The didn't do cap and gown for Pierson's program, but for pictures, I was like what the heck?! Since when is Kindergarten graduation a graduation?!