Wednesday, February 11, 2009

So I have been way excited because I am learning how to use Photoshop Elements and it has been super fun ( a little time consuming but fun). I think it's mostly because I am still learning all the ins and outs but it has been fun learning by trial and error. Don't worry scrapbookers, I haven't betrayed you. I still like to scrapbook old fashion style but this will allow me to scrap those enormous amounts of fun family pictures taken at special events without having to cut and back so many pics now I'll be able to condense a lot of pics into a two page layout! Yeah! That's one thing I've been up to, the other thing I have been up to lately is organizing my closets, office and laundry room. My little (not so little any more) sister Erika is going to come live with us when she graduates and I have to make room for her. I know some of you are thinking I'm crazy, but I am excited for her to start a new chapter in her life and I hope we can make that experience pleasant! I guess this is when having 4 girls makes it semi easy to put them all into one room for a little while! We'll see how that works. I better get back to cleaning I still have lots to do! Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Tonya said...

Good Luck! It's sounds like you are starting a big adventure! Can't wait to meet your sister...and I can't wait to see some of your new photoshop skills!

Monaca said...

Good Luck!

I am not the kind of person that handles change and people coming into my personal space for long periods of time very well. So this would be VERY stressful for me. Props for being excited and wanting her to come. Your girls are growing up so fast and are so beautiful! hope to see ya soon.

Bri said...

That will be so fun to have your sister live with you. Mine lived with us for a year. It was fun. You are going to have to help me with the photoshop.

Carolyn said...

So neat for Erika. I am so happy for her.

Williams Family said...

I know who FREAKIN kids are those. way to cute. I hope I got your girls in the right order but I don't think i did sorry. I am so glad that my kids have such great kids to be around and have fun with thanks for every thing we absolutely love you all. Dave is so jealous that you alll are going to sprong training maybe next year we can tag a long ha!ha! see ya

Unknown said...

I LOVE PHOTOSHOP!!! I am a digital scrapbooker, I have a huge amount of scrapbooking stuff that just sits in my closet now. I am truly converted. If you need any help just ask me or visit my web site at http://www.digital-photography-how-to.com