Thursday, February 5, 2009

For the sake of Posting!

So I know it's been a little while since I last posted besides Brad's post the other day. He was feeling like we needed to add something. I figured if he starts to wonder whether or not I'm ever going to get another post up than it's been some time. So sorry about that. You know, I totally thought once I had the holidays behind me I could get into a routine again. Well too bad for that thought because once the holidays left the showers and weddings had to begin. Not that I don't welcome either of these events but come on people one after the other? Just kidding! I do enjoy going and planning these things. I have had a few baby showers to attend. There have been a lot of boys (congrats bytheway!) but I need to see a few more girls just because girls are what I do! Towels, bracelets, binki holders, bows, blankets, etc. Boys on the otherhand aren't my specialty partly because what fun things do you make boys? (suggestions?) My friend Miriam just had a shower last week and I'm so excited for her to join in on the fun with girls! Besides the four or five baby showers I've attended, We just got back from a wedding reception for Brad's cousin Lisa and now there is a wedding shower coming up for our soon to be sister in law Lisa! I know it seems like forever ago, but yes Aaron finally is allowing Lisa to get wedding plans into gear. We are so excited for them! So Shanell, Mom and I are throwing Lisa a shower for all her friends and family down here. That should be fun! Then we'll be celebrating their marriage next weekend (you guessed it Valentine's Day!). They will definitely never forget their anniversary. Lots of fun. So once again, I am sorry I haven't posted until now, but I promise that I will get back into blogging asap!

3 comments:

Christa said...

It was good to see you last weekend! Sorry we couldn't talk much but I would love to get together soon.

I love to hear about your sweet girls!

Bree said...

Yeah!!!! Welcome back, now lets hope you stay! lol I'm kind of off the blogging until this crazy weekend is over, but mine is ONLY going to be for the weekend!!! (; Anyway, I'll call later. Bree

Kamille said...

I might have to pay you to make me a binki clip for Sadie. Her's keep breaking.