Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy Anniversary!


I just wanted to let my honey know how much I love and appreciate all that he does for me and our family. It's hard to believe that we have been married for 9 years! I used to think people were crazy when they said that time goes by so fast, but I am proved wrong with everyday! 9 years has come and gone and yet it seems only a memory! I couldn't imagine my life any different! I am thankful for our four beautiful girls that we have had together. Everyday I look at you and am more and more in love with you than the first day I knew you were the one for me.

Some things I love about my Husband:
-I love watching him chew on his tongue when he is focusing on something.
-I love watching him play with our girls.
-I love that he loves to take our family to the mountain to go snow mobiling and four wheelin'!
-I love that he doesn't complain when I go and do stuff (even though sometimes I give him a hard time! I'm sorry!)
-I love that he doesn't put pressure on me to be the perfect housewife!
-I love that when I look at him and he gets a half shy smile and says, "what?!"
-I love that he is usually pretty good about doing things around the house that I ask him to do.
-I love that even though I tell him not to get me flowers he always seems to surprise me with them!
Brad, I love you and can't wait for what's to come!
Happy 9th!

10 comments:

Josie said...

Congratulations you two! Cute post Jana. Brad is pretty great, but I'd say he is darn lucky to have you! Especially since he snagged you SO young! Hope Jana and her "lover" have a great night celebrating! ;)

The Hansen Family said...

Wow, you guys look so young. Crazy how time flies I remember going to your wedding. Congratulations to both of you!

Kara said...

Congrats! I love that cute picture of the two of you. You hardly look different.

I hope you're not at YW tonight. ;)

Joe and Julianne said...

So cute! Congratulations!!!

Carolyn said...

Congratulations. I am so proud of you. I was bragging on you yesterday at how together and organized you were when you brought the twins to TX when they were just 7 or 8 months old. I love you tons.

Bree said...

HAPPY 9th to you guys!!! wow 9 years... That has flown for me too! The things you listed of Brad are perfect and I can see all of them in my head! lol You guys are perfect for eachother and I am soooo glad that you guys are sooo happy together! (: Love you and hope you had a FABULOUS Anniversary! (:

Melanie and Curtis said...

Congratulations! You two are a great couple whom we are so lucky to know!

Shannon Allen said...

Happy 9th you two! That picture makes me laugh-- Brad looks so young! Love you guys- have a great anniversary!

Kamille said...

Yea for 9 years. We're coming up on 10. Strange. I hear you are away at a reunion. Hope you had a good time. I bet you'll be glad to be back home though. Travel is hard with a big family.

malskie said...

very nice...you guys are very nice and happy family.....