Monday, October 15, 2007

These are a few pictures from our recent vacation to Disneyland, if you haven't already picked up on that!!! We spent four days in beautiful California three of which were enjoyed at the "Happiest place on Earth". Brinly couldn't wait to ride Splash Mountain (her favorite ride) next to just about every other ride. She's already making plans for our next trip. The girls (Brooklin and Madison) seemed to enjoy themselves as much as possible that is. Towards the end, they started warming up to the Princesses. C-Rella is Maddie's favorite.

5 comments:

{Erica} said...

JANA!! I saw your blog a few weeks back I think off of Tiff's. You look so good and have a darling family. I hope you don't mind if I look at your blog and comment and stuff :).

Tiffany said...

What a fun trip Jana! It looks like your girls had so much fun at Disney Land! I'm looking forward to a trip like that when we get a break from school...someday!! :) I love how you dressed the twins in matching outfits--it's adorable!

Rochelle said...

Jana-- I found your blog through Tiffany's as well. It's such a small world! You look just like I remember you... how did you manage that? :) Your girls are so adorable. I can't believe you have twins! How fun. It's good to see how you're doing!

Bree said...

I'm so glad that it worked out for you. Was it hard, or did I explain it to you ok?? Anyway the family looks great, I Love all the pictures. I'm glad the girls all had a good time.
Love you! Bree

Monica said...

I heard you guys got to the front of every line with two wheelchairs. I love it! Gma also told me you ran the marathon! WOW! I am so proud of you Jana. You rock! Love Monica in AZ